Collection of your Personal Information
- We may collect your personal information directly from you when you create an account and become a registered customer, or from other sources. The information collected may include your name, mailing or residential address, telephone number, email address, emergency contact details and workplace requirements.
- Payment of online user fees is via PayPal or Stripe. Please refer to the PayPal or Stripe website for further information and applicable privacy policies.
- You may contact us to request access to the personal information about you that we hold.
- Our ability to provide services to you may be affected or prevented if we are not provided with all personal information we request. Please contact us if you have any concerns about providing your personal information to us.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We may use and disclose your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected, and for related purposes we consider you would reasonably expect. In particular, we may use and disclose your personal information (and you consent to such use and disclosure) to:
- make it available to organisations which may wish to verify that you have completed an induction facilitated by us or determine the content and assessment you have undertaken;
- respond to your requests;
- seek feedback from you;
- promote and advertise our business and its products and services;
- assist us in providing our service to you; and
- help to analyse data.
- We will endeavour to only use or disclose your personal information for the purposes stated in clause 5 Otherwise, we will seek your consent prior to using or disclosing your personal information for another purpose, unless we are required or permitted by law to do so without seeking your permission.
- Our Internet Service Provider may monitor email traffic for system trouble shooting and maintenance purposes only.
- If you believe that a breach of your privacy has occurred, we encourage you to contact us to discuss your concerns. When you make a complaint, we will endeavour to consider it within a reasonable period of time.
- If we refuse, or are unable, to address your complaint, we will provide written reasons for our decision, unless doing so would be unreasonable. We will also provide you with information on the mechanisms available to complain about our refusal to address your complaint.
- You may contact us if you require further information about the ways we manage your personal information.
- Our contact details are: Ask@GPATraining.com.au.