Do your harvest workers know how to be fire safe on your farm?
In our Fire Safety & Preparedness course, we help people understand how to be ready for fire season.
For only $55, your harvest worker will get:
- An introduction to fire safety
- An understanding of how fire can behave
- Information on how to prepare themselves
- A walkthrough of the key equipment required for fire season
- Practical tips on how to prepare your property
- Understanding of fire season responsibilities
- An overview of some of the responsibilities around burn off activities, harvest codes of practice, and high risk activities
- What to do if a fire does affect your property
IMPORTANT: This course is NOT intended or designed to teach you how to fight a fire. For information and training on firefighting, you should contact your Rural Fire Authority.
Don’t Risk Your Property
Have your harvest workers complete the Fire Safety and Preparedness course today