- Read the label- Most herbicide related issues can be avoided or understood when you read the label
- Positional selectivity is an important part of using pre-emergent herbicides that allows for increased crop safety
- Overwatch® Herbicide is a bleacher and it is normal to see transient bleaching early in the crops development
- Spray drift should be managed through best practice to avoid off target bleaching
- Integrated weed management is key to the sustainable use of herbicides
Useful Online Resources
- For the latest Overwatch® Herbicide information including the most recent label update, compatibility and mixing guide along with trial data and product comparisons please visit: www.Overwatch®herbicide.com
- For information about integrated weed management and the WeedSsmart Big 6 please visit: www.weedsmart.org.au
- For GRDC Update Papers including: ‘Achieving crop selectively when using pre-emergent grass herbicides in winter cereal crops’ GRDC Update Papers – GRDC
- For a comprehensive guide to spray application for grain growers visit: ‘GRDC Spray Application GrowNotes™ manual’ Spray Application Manual – GRDC
- For practical tips to reduce spray drift, visit the GRDC Fact Sheet at: https://grdc.com.au/resources-and-publications/all-publications/factsheets/2014/08/practical-tips-for-spraying
- For the latest CropLife Stewardship guide on drift management visit: MyAgCHEMuse MyAgCHEMuse – StewardshipFirst – CropLife Australia
Congratulations on completing the Overwatch® Herbicide Stewardship course.
If you have any questions, or need more information about Overwatch® Herbicide please contact your local FMC representative.